Unleash the SEO Power of Your Testimonials
Discover how KeyScouts, a digital marketing agency, rose to the top of the search results and obtained the lucrative Google star-rating in less than two weeks!
The result? Greater visibility on Google for brand-related keywords and more leads.
Want to know how they did it?
Your Mini Site at Spectoos is designed to rank high with the search engines whenever people are looking for reviews about your business.
All you have to do is to follow the steps, below.
Here is how to add star-ratings to your listing on Google:
- Make sure you are subscribed to one of the Spectoos Business plans (existing users can upgrade here).
- Make sure to enable the star-rating on your Testimonial Request Form:
- Obtain at least 6 testimonials with star-ratings.
Note: if you already have testimonials out there about your business (e.g. LinkedIn Recommendations, Yelp Reviews, etc.) you can manually add them to your Faceboard.
- Change your Mini-Site URL to include your business name:
- Still on the Mini Site page, scroll down and add your business details:
- You’re done! Sit back and watch the magic happen.
Share your Minisite with as many people as possible, using your social media channels, your email signature and any other method you can think of.
Also published on Medium.